Pencil Skirt Love

Friday, December 04, 2015

The best and the sleekest pencil skirt EVER!

Photographed by Michelle Lock  //  First Hill

TOP :: ZARA ( similar HERE & HERE)
SKIRT :: Balmain x H&M ( or size 4 HERE )
CAPE :: UNIQLO ( similar HERE, adore these in different colors, HERE & HERE)
BAG :: JustFab
SHOES :: ALDO ( old, options HEREHERE HERE)
SUNNIES :: c/o Polette
NECKLACE :: EXPRESS ( old, similar HERE & HERE )
BLACELETS :: c/o Bourbon & Bowties 

_________

Hi LOVEs!
I hope your week has been treating you well! It's almost the weekend so hang in there!
Ughhh! I am so so so pleased that I finally can share with you guys one of the pieces I got from Balmain x H&M collection!! I am so sorry it took nearly a month to post this outfit! However, it's better late than never, right? ;)
First thing to say.... I freaking L O V E this pencil skirt!! I think I should admit that it's THE BEST pencil skirt I've ever owned! I am not even exaggerating! Can't get over the black and white color, and it's very fascinating that the skirt is super stretchy and body-hugging. It helps compliment my body line, especially around my waist. You know Balmin clothes as well as the collection are stunningly bold, edgy, and striking! I would totally stick with the vibe to style this pencil skirt, but I decided not but with good reason! Instead, I went for chic and something that is wearable every day, which I donned a beige turtle neck and ankle booties. I am not a office lady, but this could be perfect for business meetings or work attires, couldn't it?
I topped it off with my new UNIQLO 2-way cape for an extra layer, accentuating some gold jewelry! This UNIQLO cape is such a bad boy because as the name states, it's good both as a cape and scarf. But I figured this kind of cape is totally styled in multiple ways! As the picture shows down below, you could wear it at least in 3 ways! Seriously in love!


 I hope you enjoyed my first Balmain x H&M look, and looking forward to a future post where I will probably restyle this amazing pencil skirt!
Happy almost weekend, everyone!!!♥

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *