Tahiti & Fine Line

Monday, July 20, 2015

A killer bikini and fly coverup at a random garage rooftop, how awesome is this?
Photographed by Sarah Wolfe  //  Downtown 

BIKINI & COVER UP: c/o Fly Nation
SHOES: Just Fab 
SUNNIES: ASOS 
EARRING: ALDO 
LIP STICK: NARS

_________

Hi LOVEs!!! 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I went to Bite of Seattle with my Japanese bestie on Saturday, and I had a lot of fun enjoying the festival even though I didn't get to try out what I wanted to. Have you guys been to? Then I ended my Saturday watching the new Terminator: Genisys and Oh EM GEE! I LOVED IT! I was such a big fan of the series from my childhood and I can't wait to see the rest of them! I totally recommend to watch it before it's gone!

I am starting off this week with another swimwear look that I am more than excited to share with you guys!! Unlike the bikini from the previous post, this one from Fly Nation is much more sleek, sophisticated, and matured. Black bikinis are always on point, but this one with the string design around the chest and side hips is what makes a head-turner piece! You know I am all about details! Then, I styled it with a dramatic drapy cover up which is also from Fly Nation. I seriously can't get over its beauty, and my eyes become heart shaped when the wind blows as the cover up breathtakingly flows in the air! My new photographer friend Sarah did such an amazing job capturing the moments, and we are so stoked about how the images turned out! They look like editorial-looking bikini shots! 

Fly Nation is currently offering a BIG sale and you can get pretty bikinis like mine only at $20! Don't miss out this awesome deal and let's get the bikini party started this weekend!! ♥


_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *