Metro Babe

Monday, May 25, 2015

This is by far one of my favorite looks! All thanks to my hottest, brand new sandals!


Photographed by James Chrosniak //  Capitol Hill

TOP: ASOS ( or option this ASOS, Shopbob, and Charlotte Russe)
SKIRT: H&M ( adore this Lulu's, Nasty Gal, and Nordstrom)
JACKET: Forever 21
SHOES: JustFab

BAG: JustFab ( adore this Stella McCartney, Emma, and Shopbob)
NECKLACE: c/o Charlotte Russe

WATCH: ALDO 



_________

Hi LOVEs!
I don't keep track of how many times I've mentioned this, but I am a serious sucker for shoes!!! Recently I snagged a perfect pair of summer sandals that completely stole my heart. I am wearing them in today's post and got them from JustFab! Do I have to tell you how gorgeous these are? I am in love with anything that mixes the sexy and sporty vibes, and these sandals have everything -- mesh insets, fun cuts, and open back counter. What I love the most about this pair is that they give me a super flattering profile on my legs! You can wear them from day to night and effortlessly go with any look! 

For today, I styled a look that has a feminine touch by pairing an off shoulder crop top and midi skirt. Off-the-shoulder tops are so pretty and trendy right now and if you need a right amount of sex appeal, they add subtlety by showing off your decolletage. If you are petite like myself, it's a great top you should have in your closet, especially in seasons where you don't need any outerwear to cover it!

JustFab is having a MAJOR memorial day sale with 50% off site wide. If you like the pieces I am wearing as much as I do, you can get them for only $19.98! How amazing!
I wish you a wonderful memorial day!



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. Love that stylish outfit with those strappy heels! :)

    And that print coat looks so nice! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are so pretty I'm going to cry! :D Adore the new sandals, they're bombastic, so sexy and feminine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *