Xmas Eve ♥Pink Sequins x Silky Fur

Wednesday, December 24, 2014



Photographed by Marcus Annable // Queen Anne 

DRESS :: c/o TOBI
FUR VEST :: c/o TOBI

CLUTCH :: c/o Pink Basis (adore this and this)
HEELS :: Show Dazzle (or these, these, these)
ACCESSORIES :: ASOS earrings, H&M necklace, thrifted belt, c/o Charlotte Russe bracelets, Body Shop lipstick (201 Red Hot Raspberry)



______________



Hi LOVEs and happy holidays!!!!!
With super thrilling and joyful Christmas just about to hit on us, I'd love to share my first lovely holiday inspired look today! If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram, you saw the little peek already, and I am seriously in love with this outfit filled with a lot of festive vibes! 
I got this oh-so-cute pink sequin dress (it's pink!!!) and amazingly soft fur vest from TOBI, one of the great shopping destinations I've been obsessed with and would totally recommend. I actually didn't have both items so they have been great brand-new additions to my closet especially around this time of year. Anything with sequins and fur is just perfect for holiday outfits, as a statement piece or something to make a look standout. They are also versatile items that you can definitely rock on daily basis. I actually wore this fur vest for daily looks a few times already and I styled this sequin dress with lots of layers and over-the-knee boots with tights. I got so many compliments on both ensembles! I just love "dressy" clothes that I don't have to choose the occasion to wear! 

I can't get enough of how the dress instantly changes with the fur vest over it. Without it, it looks very playful and fun, showing the little glimpse from the back. But then once the fur best is put on, the dress is elevated to a sophisticated look with an elegant touch. I wanted the dress very pop, so I decided to put other things together with a neutral color theme. I always opt to pick up platform shoes for party looks and recently got this platform nude pair from ShoeDazzle. Nude heels are always an amazing option when you want the main garment more standout. Of course they give you an lovely illusion of elongating your legs! 
On the dress with fur vest look, I personally prefer this one more. It feels warmer, has a soft touch and makes me feel super festive! If you have a fur vest, it's no-brainer to create a similar dressy look. Throw on your fur vest over any of your favorite dress, pick a thin belt and tie it around your waist. Really effortless right? When it comes to accessories for holiday looks or any party look, gold jewelry just fits right to me. If they have pearl details, that's even better. That's why you see a lot of gold and pearl elements on this look! 

I hope you enjoy my first holiday look in Tobi dress and fur vest. Which look did you like more?
 I can't wait to share another one in Tobi LBD with you guys soon!
Merry Christmas Eve beauties 



______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO



☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *