Menswear Monday: BONOBOS New Spring/Summer Collection!

Monday, June 09, 2014





Happy Monday LOVEs! 
How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?
Today's post is all about mens spring/summer suits! Obviously, I don't wear a mens suit, but I am always so into mens-inspired looks. A tom boy/mannish style, matching trouser suits, oversize blazer, and MORE!!!! I bet you've seen me quite often in those styles, right? Also my total weakness for guys is whoever is rocking a stylish suit! Omg...Whenever I see a guy walking on a street and he dresses so nice in a suit, my eyes are changed to <3  right away just like a manga, then I can't help but look at him more than a few times! To be honest with you, one of the list items for my type is "someone who looks sexy in a suit!" lol Every time I go shopping in downtown, I definitely go checking the mens floor 'JUST' to see men sales reps because they are so freaking hot and sexy and seriously make me wish that they were my boyfriend :p

A few weeks ago, one of my friends asked me where he could get a great suit in order to update his wardrobe. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to answer right away. However, now I know I can answer his question in no time because I found an amazing suit store that you will love as well, called BONOBOS! I hope you have heard of this awesome mens brand. Their suits are definitely something I would love (or force? lol) my boyfriend to wear, and I love the vast amount of super stylish suit selections! I am so sure that guys can look hotter or cooler once they put on BONOBOS suits! Not only do they carry the fashionable suits, also available are awesome Pants, Denim, ShirtsShorts, and of course MORE! I think this is such a great time to switch up your closet since you don't wanna wear a bulky, dark, and poor-in-air-permeability suit in the hot weather, do you?


BONOBOS is......
A clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, high energy, and superb customer experience. Launched in 2007 on the Internet with its signature line of better-fitting men’s pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States. In 2011 Bonobos extended offline, launching Bonobos Guideshops, e-commerce showrooms that deliver personalized, one-to-one service to those wanting to experience the brand in-person. In 2012, Bonobos expanded its distribution partnering with Nordstrom, bringing Bonobos apparel into select doors nationwide and to Nordstrom.com. Across channels, Bonobos is focused on delivering a well-targeted brand promise: world-class fit, an innovative shopping experience and an energetic brand spirit. Bonobos was named "One of America’s Hottest Brands" by Advertising Age, "Best Men’s Pants" by New York Magazine, one of Inc. Magazine’s "20 Awesome Facebook Pages" and was awarded Crain’s "Best Places to Work in New York City". Visit www.bonobos.com.


They have launched a new spring/summer collection - Men’s Seersucker and Cotton suits: a great-fitting and lightweight natural complement to warm-weather weddings, garden parties and mint juleps! And here are some of the images from the collection and wedding photos of HAPPY grooms wearing the BONOBOS suits ! 
All photos are provided by BONOBOS

They offer a unique service called Guideshops which take "Groomservice" wedding appointments with Brides & Grooms to help the groom and groomsmen find the perfect attire for their wedding.

BONOBOS has Facebook // Twitter // Tumblr // Instagram !!! Make sure to follow their SNS so that you can stay updated for awesome deals, must-read tips, and cool photos! If you are a first timer, you will get 20% off and free shipping on your first time order, too!

I think I want to get my hands on their superb stuff to gift my father since Father's Day is coming soon! :)
Hope your week will kick off well!!!




_______________________





♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *