SEE Eyewear Grand Opening Party!!!!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014





__________________________ 



Hi LOVEs!
About two weeks ago, I was so lucky to be invited to celebrate a launch party of a fabulous & stylish eyewear company called SEE Eyewear, voted "Best Eyewear" in several major publications. It officially opened in Downtown Seattle. I am a girl who finds a lot of excitement in collecting fashionable sunglasses and lovely glasses. Now that I can shop for amazingly cool, stylish, and innovative eyewear in person, this store open is quite exciting for me. I was always looking for a high-quality, fashion-forward, and one-of-a-kind eyewear store with decent price ranges in Seattle, and I finally found the BEST place for myself whose style is unique and versatile. 


With an innovative retailing concept and sleek store design, the SEE boutique offers a fresh outlook on eyewear. "we set out to develop a gouge free environment for people who appreciate trendy luxury eyewear without the ridiculously absurd price tag. By sourcing SEE's exclusive collection directly from the world's foremost designers, SEE is able to bring true value to the customer, thus SEE's slogan, "Hip withouht the Rip."
SEE has been featured in Vogue, InStyle, GQ, Marie Claire, Elle, WWD and countless others both nationally and internationally. 



I was totally blown away by the versatility of their products, and I couldn't stop trying them on. I kept finding awesome frames all over the shop. The store is very sleek with huge storefront window that lets a lot of light inside. The vintage pictures are beautifully decorated on the wall, and the sales reps are super lovely and inviting! Each frame is absolutely bad-ass and inspiring such that you can totally upgrade your style by simply putting them on.
Of all their wonderful collections at the store, my top collection was the Mondo frames. I've seen him on Project Runway, and I really admire his uniqueness. His collection is just WOW, and I wanna give him kudos for making a collection that totally reflects his characteristic style. The collection carries a lot of variety of designs from chic to rock. As a blogger who strives for  uniqueness and versatility of styles, there is no freaking way that I couldn't fall in love with his collection as well as this store. They rank as one of my top fashion stores in Seattle now!
The found/CEO, Richard Golden, is such an amazing and cheerful guy, and I was having a fun light conversation during the party. I took a few selfies with him and we both looked so stylish in SEE glasses! lol
If you haven't yet, please checked them out because I can guarantee that you will definitely enjoy the store as much as I do!

I really can't wait to go back again and shop their awesome pieces using my gift cards! You see, I won their Instagram contest for a free pair of frames yesterday!! Woo-hoo!!!!! 


SEE Eyewhere | www.seeeyewear.com
1429 Fifth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101


Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 11-7
Thurs & Sat: 10 -7
Sunday: 12 - 5
 


Please check more photos HERE | HERE | HERE




__________________________ 



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *