Velvety Fur Over Dotted Tights

Thursday, January 03, 2013






FUR COAT & TOP: H&M  |  DOTTED TIGHTS: ASOS  |  MILITARY INSPIRED BOOTS: JustFab.com  |  SUNGLASSES: Free People  |  SHORTS: Thrited  


"A Happy New Year 2013!!!!!!"



Did you guys have an awesome NYE and New Years? Hope you do!!!!

I wanted to start off the new year by sharing a look I put together for the January Weather here in Seattle!!!!


This look is definitely one of my favorites. Why? Because I really adore how it looks when a fur coat and dotted tights come together! The coat look super sleek but is quite warm, and I must say....I cannot survive Seattle's winter without it. As for the dotted tights, aren't they super lovely? These are my most favorites ones -- I really love the size of dot: not so small but no too big. They're the perfect size to get people's attention.


I also love how each variation, with or without the coat, has a different feeling. The ensemble with the coat looks more elegant and gorgeous; I can go to a party with the look. Then, if I take off the coat, I get more casual and playful look. Of course, it's still appropriate as a parties.


So.... let me know, which look do you prefer...??






♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. Great photos, I am in love this blog post Aika! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dear,
      Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments!
      I am so glad you love my blog, I really appreciate that <3


      thanks so much!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Hey Aika! That's a radically elegant look! You did a great job in looking so elegant. I can say you really have a great sense of style. Good choice on that coat as well! You look so charming with it on. It looks so much like my best friend's favorite coat although she has it in white. :)


    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joel,
      Thank you very much for the sweetest comment! I really enjoyed reading your comment. I totally love the coat, as I mentioned on the blog, it's super warm and cozy but charming like you said!
      thanks so much for taking your time to visit my blog and even leaving the lovely comment! :-*


      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *